Saturday, September 19, 2009

Cheerio

Sorry for no post yesterday -- I tried but was an interesting day/s. Went to see the Queen's house. Wow -- hers is bigger than mine! Most surprising -- fake flowers on the sideboard and no flowers in the garden. It is lovely but most a large, open green space where they entertain. The weather was great -- sunny! Pamela was a guide.
Tried to buy some Liquid Oxygen on the plane. Turns out I didn't need it. The ride in the cab was all the stimulation I needed. Maintained a stiff upperr lip and didn't scream when Pamela and the cabbie didn't seem concerned but must admit I closed my eyes a few times.
There are no other soloo travelers in the group that I have met. We are waiting on the bus at the moment which has brokken down.
I like our idea of a mid-level hotel room much better. The electricity in the room is ownn only when you insert your key card. Have locked myself out only once so far. Each outlet must be turned on individually. Their much better at conserving energy.
Will post more later today and tell you about my strength training in EQ on Thursday. Cheerio 'til later.

1 comment: